If you do not guard your heart, you may end up “falling in love”
with someone even when you are married to the best spouse in the whole world, this eventually ruin your marriage.
Although no one who’s married still plans to have an affair outside his or her marriage, but lots of married men and women are into affairs today because they are not proactive.
In order to avoid marital issues in the home relating to infidelity, the following measure should be taken.
1. Do not be too friendly with the opposite sex. This is where lots of married people land in trouble. Someone, an opposite sex should become too close a friend. You can’t handle close friendship with the opposite sex as a married person. Your heart is involved.
So, Set boundaries, be disciplined, be cordial, be respectful, be godly, be holy, most importantly.
2. Do not share your personal problems with an opposite sex
friend. It will bond you together. Problems bond people.
3. Do not contact any opposite sex you are fond of. If you secretly admire them, you are fond of them and there is a tingling in your heart at the mere thought of them, don’t contact!
4. Avoid unnecessary eye contact that lingers with the opposite sex.
5. Don’t tell an opposite sex you are romantic or sexy. That private information is for your spouse only.
6. Avoid discussions with the opposite sex when you are tired,
very sad, depressed, sorrowful, drowsy, sleepy or very sick. This can cloud your judgment and make you say silly things. By all means talk to your husband/wife instead.
7. Avoid unnecessary compliment of the opposite sex. Some men are victims of this, they compliment every woman, they are just good at sweet talking women.
8. Stop saying “I love you” to the opposite sex. For what? You should not be like that.
9. Work on your Marriage. Keep the fire of love and romance alive in your marriage.
10. Protect your Family. Don’t share your marital problems with your opposite sex friend. It will bond you and turn out to be a trap.
11. Never flirt with the opposite sex.
12. Mind the pictures you post on social media. Limit pictures that show your curves or portray you as sexy.
13. Do not contact all your EX after marriage. Your ex is your ex, having anything to do with him or her would cause a huge burden that you will regret ever creating it. It’s unbearable.
14. Don’t chat with the opposite sex on the days you are horny.
15. Stop focusing on your spouse’s weaknesses and appreciate their strengths. If you always see the bad side of your spouse, you will be angry, bitter, critical and look for someone who can “understand” you and make you happy aside your spouse. That is the beginning of an emotional affair and eventual sexual affair. It is the beginning of the end of a once glorious marriage!
FLEE from all appearance of evil is what the Bible says. What you will not eat, don’t bring it to your nose. Don’t smell it! Don’t start what you cannot finish! Avoid all emotional and sexual affairs. They will destroy your marriage!