Life consists of tiny bits of nodes connected together to form a whole being. The connecting rods are the things we do, our disposition and relationship with one another. One of such is the creation of happiness.
Below are ten happiness quotes that can lift you up emotionally and make you happy.
1. “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
2. “Happiness is the art of never holding in your mind the memory of any unpleasant thing that has passed.”
3. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.”
4. “If you want happiness for an hour — take a nap.’
If you want happiness for a day — go fishing. If you want happiness for a year — inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime — help someone else.”
5. “The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
6. “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.”
7. “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”
8. “It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.”
9. “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.”
Winnie the Pooh
10. “There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.”
We shall bring you more parts. Share with others.